In collaboration with PancakeSwap, Binance will launch a $120,000 BNB rewards pool to further support the growth of Binance Smart Chain.
Activity Period: 2020/11/27 1:00 PM – 2020/12/27 1:00 PM (UTC）
$100,000 in BNB to be farmed on PancakeSwap via Binance Smart Chain
Binance will provide $100,000 in BNB to be farmed on PancakeSwap’s Syrup Pool during the activity period using CAKE tokens.
Binance Smart Chain users will also be able to stake BNB to earn CAKE tokens from a $120,000 rewards pool.
Earn CAKE tokens in 3 easy steps:
- Create a Binance Smart Chain wallet
- Deposit BEP20 BNB to your Binance Smart Chain wallet
- Stake your BNB to earn CAKE tokens (BNB can be unstaked at anytime)
Please note – There will be a maximum BNB staking limit of 10 BNB per Binance user. Users found to be intentionally creating multiple Binance Smart Chain wallets for this activity will be blacklisted and not receive rewards of any kind.
Additional $20,000 BNB Participation Airdrop
There will also be an additional prize pool of $20,000 BNB that will be equally split between the Binance Smart Chain wallets of all users that stake BNB to earn CAKE tokens within the activity period.
Here’s how you can get set up on Trust Wallet and start using Binance Smart Chain in just a couple of minutes.
Setting up your wallet for Binance Smart Chain
1) Download Trust Wallet here. If you already have Trust Wallet, make sure your app is up to date.
2) Complete basic setup of a multi-coin wallet. Remember to save your backup phrases.
3) Go to your Smart Chain wallet and press receive to find your address.
4) Deposit BEP20 assets to your wallet. The easiest way to do this is with Binance. Choose an asset on Binance that supports BEP20 withdrawals and withdraw to your Trust Wallet Binance Smart Chain address. Keep in mind that BNB is required to make any transactions on Binance Smart Chain.
5) That’s it! You’re ready to start using Binance Smart Chain.
6) Once you’ve received a BEP20 token, to view your transaction ID you can click on the transaction, press the share button in the top right and then copy the transaction ID.
Using Binance Smart Chain Dapps
7) For this part, iOS users will need the Dapp browser, which you can get by following this guide. Android users have the Dapp browser by default.
8) Once you’ve topped up your wallet, open the Dapp browser by pressing on the four squares at the bottom of the app.
9) Navigate to a Binance Smart Chain Dapp like PancakeSwap or BurgerSwap.
10) Use the Dapp and have fun!
Here are some more detailed guides on how to interact with Binance Smart Chain Dapps with Trust Wallet:
Terms & Conditions
- Maximum BNB staking limit of 10 BNB per user.
- Users found to be creating multiple Binance Smart Chain wallets will be blacklisted from the activity and not receive rewards of any kind.
- The $20,000 BNB participation airdrop will be distributed to eligible participants’ Binance Smart Chain wallets within 14 days of the activity period ending.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify users that are deemed to be participating in bulk wallet creation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.